Sunday, May 03, 2009

Space Wolf Objective Markers and Scouts


These came about from a need to have some sort of objective markers for my Space Wolves. As a result of some over eager ebay bids, I had a surplus of Wolf Scouts and no way to field them all. I did my best to dramatically pose them, and used a silver trim on the base to mark them as not part of my army.


These guys are my Operate Behind Enemy Lines (OBEL) Wolf Scouts. With two powerweapons, a Meltagun, a Plasma Pistol and normally led by a Wolf Guard with a Power Fist and a CombiMelta, these guys can cause some serious hate and discontent in the enemy's rear area. The best part is how the sight of them and the explanation of how they deploy change my opponents deployment. "They come on from where?"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment