Monday, September 13, 2010

Looking for help choosing colors

I painted up 5 sample guardsmen to try and see what uniform color combination I woul like the best.

Starting from left to right:
- Deneb Stone with Cathan Brown Armor
- Astronomicon Grey with Adeptus Battlegrey Armor
- Charadon Granite with Catachan Green Armor
- Adeptus Battlegrey with Charadon Granite Armor
- Cathan Brown with Catachan Green Armor

All have a Babab Black Wash.

I am trying for a quick paint scheme and will be avoiding camo patterns for most of the troops. I'd like to imagine that the origin of the undersuit is the standard factorum or miner clothing. I do like all of them, but the two on the right are my favorites.

Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I eventually went with the rightmost one.

    - Cathan Brown with Catachan Green Armor

    ReplyDelete