Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ragnar Blackmane Conversion WIP 1

After a few recent battles, I feel I needed to add a better HQ to my Space Wolves.  I may not always run this guy as Ragnar, but I wanted him to look like he could be Ragnar.  Now I just have to figure out a new name for him.  Maybe "Lucky".


I used bits from the new Grey Hunter's sprue, the old Space Wolf sprue and the new Wolf Guard sprue.  The impressive Frost Blade is made from two and a half chainswords, with the quillion made from a mini standard cut in half.

The wolf head on his left shoulder came from a Space Wolf Thunder Hammer, and his cloak was originally from the Space Marine Command Squad set.


Comments and critiques welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! The model has a great sense of motion to it. I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete