Friday, August 10, 2012

Eldar Aegis Defense Line Finished

My Eldar Aegis Defense Line is now complete.  I have painted it to match the tanks in my army and I really like how it came out.  I have included links to all of the WIP posts for those who want to see how it all started.

Here is a nice ground level shot of the line and the two weapon options.



The weapons are both based off of D Cannons that I haven't used in over 2 years.

The one on the left counts as an Icarus Lascannon, and uses the warp containment field of the D-cannon to increase the strength and range of the standard Eldar Pulse Laser.  The one on the right counts as a Quad Gun with the 3 Scatter Lasers resemblng the Firestorm Turret.


It's hard to believe I got here from this concept.


Here's how it all started:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

13 comments:

  1. Very cool! The walls look neat, and love the weapons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those really turned out fantastic - great work from beginning to end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I had a blast doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lookin sweet, mate. When do they go on sale again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Neil, No plans yet, but I'd need to resculpt and recast to sell them due to the issues with the mold and original. I'm taking them to a game today, so if they are received really well, I might start scuplting tonight or tomorrow. What do you think they are worth?

      Delete
  5. Very nice, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just started my scratch build walls. Nothing even close to what yours are, but I feel like they will work for their purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zzzzzz, Thanks!

    Quinn, are you posting pictures of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No on the same internet that yours are posted! :-X they are not very comparable lol.

      Delete
  8. Good job with them. Really nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job. I just noticed the 'small' barrier for the first time too, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice! I was looking for good ideas for the non-human defense lines and fortifications.

    ReplyDelete