Just a quick update on the progress so far. This project had taken a back seat as I explored ways to cast and make copies of the pylons. Casting to make additional ones will be essential as I will need at least 12 of the pylons to make a full line. I have finished shaping the pylon and used some liquid green stuff to fill in the rougher areas. I also added a large spirit stone bump at the top and two smaller ones at the bottom. The pylon has been coated in a clear glossy coat to help with the final smoothing and to prepare it for casting.
The casting kit, has shipped and should be here within a week. I'll be sure to post up a step by step of how it all works out.
To save you some clicking, the concept and the pylon before are below.