Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Printable Eldar Aegis Defense Line Updated

So I took the Eldar Aegis Defense Line that I am having 3D printed and made it into a printable and do-it-yourself product.  Unfortunately, as you can see in the image above, I didn't think things through very well last night.  And of course I hadn't tested it at all.

I took care of that today.  I printed out the original document, secured it over a cardboard box that once held some Pepsi Max, and began cutting.  The results can be seen above, and I'm pretty happy with them.  Once I got done, I saw the poor planning on my part.  There is no way you could reasonably be expected to reuse the template twelve times and expect good results.  I understand this and went to work on a new PDF for your consumption.  With the file pictured below, you just need to print out two and you have all the parts you'll need for your own Eldar Aegis Defense Line.

Don't click on me

So go here and download the new PDF.

What Eldar fortification should I work on next?  I'm thinking about a skyshield/webway portal.

 Thanks for stopping by and let me know your thoughts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment