Friday, September 06, 2013

Raven Guard Modified Armor Conversion

While reading a few books featuring the Raven Guard, I took note of how they liked to silence and modify their armor in order to strike from the shadows.  I thought that on the eve of the release of the  latest Space Marine Codex, I would post my attempts to capture that modified power armor.




Standard and Customized Raven Guard Armor




I first considered using PVA soaked paper in small bits at the joints of the armor to represent the silencing, but I eventually decided to lighten the armor by removing shoulderpad rims, cutting down the backpack, and removing the ankle and elbow protection.









Let me know what you think, as always comments and questions are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! I dig how that turned out - cool idea, man!

    ReplyDelete